Here's the cake they got us. Awesome!
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
I should ripping off the business formal duds any minute and start my journey to the Winter Gathering in Las Vegas. Yipppeeeee!!!
This is my 4th Winter Gathering, and I have to say, I'm just as excited as I was for any of them. I can't wait to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
My plans, well, the only set things I have right now are the drinks tonight at Excalibur tour of the Neon Museum at 2 PM on Friday and the tournament on Saturday. Other than that, here are my goals:
- I made the worst mistake ever last year by not accepting an invitation to hang out with AlCantHang at a concert. If asked, I don't want to do that again. Bad OhCaptain.
- I'd really like to get back to the Pinball Hall of Fame. Logistics and travel will be the problem
- Share some whiskey with others. I continue to dream about sampling some good spirits with other bloggers who appreciate them. Logistics has always been a problem with this. Astin left us a bottle of something tasty with CK. Let's do this.
- Gold & Silver Pawn. I'm a simple man. I just want to see it in person.
- Atomic Testing Museum - I like museums
- I'd like to not get felted in the first hour after sitting at poker table. Miami Don hitting the nuts to my second nuts(ish) just blows.
- Rekindle my love of photography. I think my eye is ready to do its thing again.
Posted by OhCaptain at 10:13 AM