Friday, September 12, 2008

We's gots a plan. All I need is some duct tape and speaker wire

Here's the deal. I have some cash. I also have a 5 year old with an ear infection. Tonight is the monthly Bourbonators gathering. My really quality sleep came between 4 AM when the tylenol + ibuprofin kicked in and the alarm clock's really f'n annoying chimes at 7 AM.


As mentioned in my last post, being sleepy and poker don't mix. So I figure if I'm sleepy and drinking really good scotch...

Come get it boys. Tonight, someone is getting my $10 and I really can't imagine it will be all that challenging. Sleep deprivation + booze + $$$ Poker = OhCaptain -EV.

If this doesn't pack them in tonight...nothin will. Good bye $10. Hello scotch!

2 comments:

Riggstad said...

Not a DAMN thing wrong with that!

Get after it!

gadzooks64 said...

At least you're going into it with your eyes wide open, er, at half mast but clearly understanding the situation.

Props to you.

May you suck out in the most hideous fashion possible.