Monday, November 24, 2008

Trigger pulled - We are going to Vegas!

Our trip to Vegas has now been booked.

Travel for 2 (OhCountess IS coming!)
We arrive at LAS 4 PM, Thursday, December 11.
We booked the Deluxe room at the IP.
We leave at 9AM on Monday.

Anyone want to share a cab to or from the airport? Anyone offering rides? Anyone gonna be there? Have I lost my mind completely?


I'm bringing my camera. I'm hoping some of you more experience Vegasites will have some great tips for photo ops. I'm also taking requests for photos. I've been able to shoot many things in Vegas, even a few places you aren't supposed to be able to shoot. The poker room at the Bellagio is very photogenic :)

OK...2 weeks. Let me know if you will be there too. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

8 comments:

Mondogarage said...

Man, I truly wish I were available to go -- I think playing live with you would be quite enjoyable. Have a great time, and a profitable trip.

Snuffy said...

I will be there. Staying at the lovely Binions.

gadzooks64 said...

Baaaaaaaah! I wish I could be there for the Blogger event. I'm lucky I talked TOH into going at all. We'll be there 1/1-1/4 with our rowdy neighbors.

Unknown said...

Darn, I wish I was going!


Oh wait, I am. Staying at the IP, booing the Deal-a-tainers.

muhctim said...

Great to hear. . .looking forward to meeting you and OhCountess. I'll be at the IP too. and what's a deal-a-tainer?

Anonymous said...

have a blast! wish we were going... probably in a couple of months.

thanks for the comment btw..we play your game.. it is a crazy one.

BWoP said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Can't wait to hit the tables with you :-)

Dealer-tainers = celebrity look-alike pit dealers at the IP. The even get up on stage and lip synch to songs. It's an IP "attraction."

Zeem said...

The deluxe rooms at the IP still smell like socks. Enjoy the elevator rides.

I look forward to seeing you. I was resigned to staying @ IP until I found the MGM for a similar price.