Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blaming Dr. Chako, Gadzooks, Kat, Zerber and that damn Twitter

Why can't I say no to the meme. Oh yeah, in the deep, dark twisted brain of mine, the fun sensor goes off when I do these. Friggin' fun sensor. Click the picture to do it yourself. You know you want to.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe. This The Next Generation fan site has an outline of his career.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Hi, my name is MOJO, and I'm a recovering meme addict.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

You have a fun sensor?? I want a fun sensor.

Wait.......maybe we're not talking about the same thing here.

Are we? I'm hopeless!!!

Steady On
Reggie Girl