Friday, June 12, 2009

Visions of sugar plums and neon lights

Reading about all the bloggers gathering in Vegas is making my mind wander...south and west and to a more desert like climate.


Must stay focused. Must stay focused. Must stay focused.




This chanting crap ain't helping. Friggin' time/space continuim/responsibility stuff.

Good luck to everyone in Vegas! Let me know if I need to say screw it and hop a plane to rail one of you at a final table. Be there as fast as I can. Frequent Flyer miles rock.

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

I'm going and I know I'll enjoy myself, but next year I might do what you did and go to eh Vegas instead. Toronto is one of the best cities in the world and Canadians rock.

OhCaptain said...

Memphis - Cool! I hope to go back to Eh Vegas next year and the last I checked with the Mrs, I WILL be at the winter gathering again. That's well worth the trip as well.

Unknown said...

If me, Al, and CK final table the O8 Binion's tourney that would be the one to fly out for :)