Monday, November 9, 2009

The Details Are Up! #wpbt

Poker writing has been a bit absent from my life lately. It's mostly because I have had precious little to do much playing and I doubt anyone comes here for the up to the minute WSOP Main Event news. If you are, why aren't you reading this, or this. Although on that subject, I thoroughly enjoyed the Bluff Magazine live broadcast when Joe Sebok and Annie Duke were doing it. They did a fantastic job of describing the action on the felt. After the dinner break, I missed who was doing it, but they sucked.

So what's up with the title of this post??? The details of the Winter Gathering tournament are up!!! April got the details done and if you haven't already RSVP'ed the YES that you know you want to do, then head over and find out how! Um, did you miss the link? It's right here...http://www.thisisnotapokerblog.com/?p=755

The Main Event is gonna start some time after I fall asleep tonight. Friggin' Pacific Standard Time. Night all!

1 comments:

Sean G said...

It's about damn time the rest of the country is inconvenienced for us on the west coast. Don't you know we're all chill out here?

Hope I can stay up til 10:20 and see this through till the end. :D