Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This won't end well...

I got the following email this morning:

Dear OhCaptain,

PokerStars would like to invite you to participate in a short survey regarding mobile phone handsets and the potential for a mobile version of PokerStars.

The survey can be found at [link]. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please complete the survey before May 18th.

Please note that we use a third party tool called Zoomerang to facilitate all of our surveys.


Thank you,
The PokerStars Team
This can't possibly end well. Poker on my phone? For money?

Sigh

6 comments:

StB said...

I am wondering what took them so long.

Astin said...

Aaaand here comes the car accidents from shoving while driving.

Not to mention the donkey road rage.

OhCaptain said...

How about the poorly timed yelling in a business meeting?

lightning36 said...

I can just see it -- "A freaking two-outer. Geez, this sucks. I hate everybody. Hey -- what's that guy ahead of me doing. I'll show his ass..."

Wolfshead said...

Luckily I don't play games on my phone

SirFWALGMan said...

http://c-programming.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_to_use_c_for_twittering