Sunday, August 1, 2010

Before I forget to show you this - thank you from Ronald McDonald House

I got this in the mail almost a month ago. I was pretty excited to see this and was eager to show everyone but then I discovered that my shiny new computer didn't have the drivers installed for the scanner. Dreading that process cuz certain Silicone Valley companies make the process of installing their stuff a major pain in the ass (NO I DO NOT WANT TO INSTALL THE FRIGGIN' Yahoo! Toolbar, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!) Whoops. I digressed into tech hate...sorry about that.

Anywho. I did finally install said scanner drivers while successfully avoiding all the crapware in the install package and got my scanner up and running. This card is for all of you that helped make the charity tournament such a huge success. From the bottom of my heart as well, thank you.

From the good folks at the Ronald McDonald House:






Way to go everyone! WPBT Give Back!

3 comments:

The Microblogologist said...

This is great, good work to you and your poker friends!

lightning36 said...

Great job from beginning to end on this one, bro.

BamBam said...

I totally blame Oh-Countess for my contribution. HAWT chicks make me do things!

:p

Well done my friend.