Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's fun when you run like a god

In poker league, I've been running like a god. The god of crap. I've lost hands (big pots) to quads 3 times. Last night, I got to go home early when my AA ran into the formidable 77. That's poker league.


I've been playing a lot more limit hold 'em ring games again on Full Tilt. My time has been fairly limited and this running like a god problem of mine hadn't really shown it's face there...until this session.

This guy had repeated gotten his money in bad and lost. I figured he was tilting and an idiot...



Well that one sucked. Now I'm tilting...and hopefully not an idiot.



I don't know if I'm an idiot or not, but I definitely think I'm running bad. I have learned to just stand up from the table rather then continue to allow myself to tilt and run worse. Let's just hope this turns around and I actually start winning some hands when ahead.

1 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

I shouldn't read this blog. I don't understand pokeresse.