Monday, August 4, 2008

How many of you have cashed in the LPR Tour?

Tonight was the inaugural Live Poker Radio Tour tournament on Full Tilt. 42 runners came out and your's truly joined the elite list of cashers in the event (there are 5 of us and I know who you are). Quite the star studded final table. I felt quite honored to be playing with them.


But in the end, the cardrack LJ was too much for me. My KJ ran into her AJ and she turns it into Broadway.

Congrats to Two Black Aces for taking it all down. Well done sir!

I'm tired, it's time for bed. Good night all.

5 comments:

lightning36 said...

What a cardrack she was. I run 10-10 into her A-A twice at the final table. It's just not fair, I tell you ...

Nice showing, OhCaptain. I might have cashed if I had tuned down my aggressiveness a tad at the final table.

Riggstad said...

CASH SMASH! Its all about the win!

Nice cash though! and thanks for helping IT with the spotting.

btw, the amount of suckouts last night was crazy! and not just suckouts, but cooler like hands as well. SIIIIICKKK!!

muhctim said...

Congrats!! couldn't a hap'n to a better cap'n. I mighta cashed too, if the whole world had gone blind first, haha.

gadzooks64 said...

Tag! You're it!

I memed you! See my blog for details.

Michael Kent said...

this means your goood good, I only cashed once ever in a SNG and it was for about .50 cents or so!

I need some tips haha.