Monday, January 26, 2009

If I'm doing my math correctly...

Looks like I'm closing in on my 300th post. Not there yet, but I decided to do a little clean up in preparation.

On the left and down a little bit is my blogroll. Yep, those are the blogs I read. Sometimes I only give them a good scan, but the list comes from Google Reader. I've broken it up into 3 groups. Poker blogs, poker news and poker pro's. I'm seriously considering a group for blogs that consistently are NSFW. Nothing like coming across one of Bam Bam's or Al's posts with people walking in behind you at work...just sayin'.

Anyone missing? If you read my blog and I'm not reading yours, let me know. Want some link love? I link to yours if you link to mine...deal?

8 comments:

MacAnthony said...

I'll admit it. I am less than diligent about maintaining mine as well. I did notice that you linked to me and I have since rectified my backscratching neglect.

BamBam said...

Hey now !!!!

At least I evolved enough to remember the NSFW bits in the titles!

I mean come on! Soon I may even be walking upright and using tools.

:)

OhCaptain said...

MacAnthony: Don't worry about it. Thanks for the link love!

BamBam: You know I luv ya! The NSFW in the title only work when I notice them :) I think the group is more for my benefit since I don't always see that part and just get dazzled with rainbows.

OES said...

hehe thanks for linking me OhCaptain. How do I start linking other people??

OhCaptain said...

OES: there are a few ways of doing it. You use Blogger, so in the lay out of your template you can "Add Widget" to the lay out. There are many of them. The top two are just "Link" widgets that you hand enter.

The big lists on the bottom of my left side are created with a script you can get from Google Reader. Those are all the blogs in Google Reader that I read and have been tagged "Poker".

Let me know if this makes any sense.

Wolfshead said...

How the hell are you managing 3 blogs? it's all I can do to keep up with 1. Enjoyable reading

Paul Ellis said...

Got some "link love" for you on http://www.pablosplace.com.

Like the stuff, and read it quite often. Cheers!

TripJax said...

Ahhh...I was trying to remember all the folks I had read who inspired me to write my 667th post about my 666th post. Glad I came back to your blog to re-read and see you were one of the ones that reminded me to check my own. Good lookin' out.