Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Canada, eh!

Successfully arrived in Toronto and have met up with many a blogger. We ate here, at the Mill Street Brewpub last night in the beautiful Distillery District. I haven't had the chance to finish sampling all the brews yet, but a valiant attempt was made. I could spend all night in this area with my camera. Fantastic place for some night photography!


After dinner and beers, we adjourned to the TuckFard's guest suite for a little cash game poker...ah, sweet blogger cash game poker money. Well, I didn't end up that much, for a $.05/.10 CAN cash game, $30 pots were not unheard of...geez!

The tournament is today. Still plenty of time to explore the great white north!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Blogger –



I have been reading your blog, and found it to be very useful and interesting.

I have a site you may find interesting as well, and I would like to discus a partnership with you.



If you are interested, please content me at Ellen_simpson@mail.com.


Ellen