Thursday, February 21, 2008

Suck, Re-suck, Re-Re-Sucklexus - He does it again!

It's pretty late and I have to work in the morning. I gotta feeling I'll be writing much more of a post in the morning, afternoon or evening...maybe Friday.

Congrats to Surflexus! He took down his 7th Mookie and he took me out in 3rd again. Yes, I took 3rd in the Mookie. I know believe this is the only tournament I can cash in.

Thanks Mookie for a great time! Again, I had a ton of fun. Thanks also to BuddyDank for not only the great but I'll be damned he picked me with his first pick!

NewinNov fough a great battle as well. We were at the same table most of the night. Congrats on losing to the "Tiger Woods of the Mookie."

I just realized, the final 3 were all previous Mookie winners. Goooooo Team!

I'm exhausted. See you in the morning. Here's the screen cap of my horrible beat. Enjoy!

5 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

Mkay. Fugly. Totally Fugly.

FTP is so rigged.

PokerFool said...

Nice job there. It looks like you got bad beated a few times there. WTF?

Riggstad said...

Dude, unreal beat!!

Sooooo close and yet so far away

Nice run though

mookie99 said...

Great job last night...again...tough way to go though.

OhCaptain said...

Thanks guys!

That beat did suck last night. That hand would have put me right back in the tournament.

There's always next week!