Monday, March 2, 2009

BBT4 has begun

I know, everyone else got this out much sooner. Bite me. You want my cold, come get it. RakeFeeder took down the Blogger Big Game yesterday. Job well done! I'm not sure how many of these I will play, but I hoping for a number > 0. You don't even need to be a blogger to play. If you are reading this, you are welcome to join the chaos. Just don't bitch to me if you get sucked out on by some sick call. It's donkey poker for Pete's sake.

Enjoy!Check Al’s site for full details.

Here is the game rotation.

Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Sunday’s at 16:00ET
Game: NLHE
Buyin: $5+.50
Password: donkament

Tournament: PPI / Riverchasers Tournament
When: Monday’s at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 or token
Password: riverchasers

Tournament: Blogger Skillz Game
When: Tuesday’s at 21:30ET
Game: rotation of non-NLHE games
Buyin: $10+1
Password: skillz

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday’s at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1
Password: vegas1

2 comments:

lightning36 said...

Wow -- looks like someone is a tad crabby - haha!

Hope to see you donking it with the rest of us. It has been interesting so far.

Shrike said...

I'm cranky this morning. I thought I was going to place higher than fifth in the Big Game. But I guess things could be worse ... ;)

-PL