Thursday, June 17, 2010

OK...I'm still awake - Thank You! Now with results


Congrats to Lightning36 - he took it down! Well done sir! It's fitting it was you. I did my best and finished 3rd. Of course, winning my own tournament, especially a charity tournament, would make me a complete tool. WillWonka was second, TwoBlackAces 4th, Tagilicious in 5th. Peacecorn 6th, Blaarrggg -with the min cash and our money bubble went to TokenKopft.

So far, the winnings/loose change/coins in the couch is totaling $158.55. Nice! Add the $305 from the tournament and I have to tell you, I'm just thrilled. What a great community.

I'm gonna collapse. Crap! I have to work in the morning...

You guys are the greatest. Thank you. Night night.

2 comments:

matt tag said...

thanks for hosting - maybe my aces could hold up next time? LOL

Memphis MOJO said...

Thanks for setting this up. WaAs a pleasure to participate.