Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simply - Thank you!

OhCountess and I are starting to nod off. Lately, this is a pretty late night for us. The OhPrincesses know how to wear their parents out.

61 people. That's just awesome. 61 of you showed up to give $5 to the Ronald McDonald House, and $5 to hang out and have a good time. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

This means we raised $305 from the tournament. There were a couple of you that transferred me some funds that I'll add to that total (right now, that pool stands at $20). So cool.

Somehow, I'm still in this thing. Back to the felt...but before I fall completely unconscious and drift off to lala land.

Thank you very, very much. Peace.

4 comments:

Shrike said...

Meant to register and put in a dead stack; didn't so expect a virtual check soon.

-PL

peacecorn said...

Transferring my winnings over now!

BLAARGH! said...

winnings transferred, wish it could have been more :)

lightning36 said...

Tim: I'm on facebook tonight -- or call me tomorrow re last longer/shipping tournament mobneys.