Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REMINDER! Don't forget to register & make a difference #WPBT Give Back!

Wow. This dream really is coming true! As of tonight, there are 19 people registered who's name is not OhCaptain. I can't begin to thank everyone enough who has registered and/or done the quality pimping. Thanks just doesn't seem like a big enough word. I'll work on that.

Besides my reminder to register, play and have a good time. I thought I would highlight some really awesome posts pimping the cause. These just caught my eye. I really do want to thank everyone that posted Katitude's awesome banner and tournament details. if you don't find your blog linked on the left, let me know and I'll add you to my blog roll.

Jordan, over at HighOnPoker, wrote a nice description about how the Ronald McDonald House has helped his clients. Link love...click me!

BamBam has enthusiastically challenged the world to get at least 100 donkeys ponied up. I love this idea! Link love...click me!

Probably the most moving post I've read, was also from the family that inspired me to get off my ass and do this. The beautiful Mrs. Lightning36 (bloggers marry up...) wrote a fantastic story about how the Ronald McDonald House was there for them. OhCountess and I were a bit misty when we finished reading that one. On the fence about this charity...read this! Link love click me!

Maybe the last reminder before tomorrow night...here's the details! Feel free to post a reminder again on your blog. Heck, steal this banner and spread it everywhere!


Date: June 16
Time: 9PM CDT (Same time as Mookie)
It will actually be running in place of the Mookie. BDR will be broadcasting it.
Charity: Ronald McDonald House
$5 + $5(Tournament, charity)
Password= vegas1
Tournament#= 164273435

This font big enough? I can make it bigger if you can't read :)

9 comments:

PinkyStinky said...

I'm willing to do a side bet or two, winner get half the other half is donated.

Why don't we start. $10 last longer.

Unknown said...

9pm is past my bedtime, but someone can enjoy my dead stack.

lightning36 said...

I'm in on the $10 last longer. Anyone want to join Pinky and me?

Winner keeps half and donates half to the Ronald McDonald House.

Ship it!!

Josie said...

Oh Captain, I'll be there. And I already swiped the badge. :)

CEMfromMD said...

I am in on the last longer also. Just knowing 1/2 of it is going to be donated is enough reason for me.

Unknown said...

I truly hope I can make it. If I can't I apologize and I'm sorry. We're just back in town after the trip. I think it's great you're doing something like this.

Shelly said...

Pimped! Great cause. Will try to make it!

OhCaptain said...

Count both OhCountess and I in the last longer!

lightning36 said...

Looks like it is:

PinkyStinky
lightning36
CEMfromMD
OhCaptain
OhCountess