Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wow...this crap works!

Played a $5 9 person sng tonight. Holy crap...I won! I tried to follow Rizen's advice today and not focus on the outcome. I just played poker and tried to enjoy myself. Article 1 and 2 (I highly recommend reading them. They are very good.)

It felt really good to play heads up tonight. I think I really had the guy baffled. I gave him every look I could and showed him a few unorthodox plays. By the end, he didn't know whether to raise or fold.

Hopefully this is good practice for poker league this coming Tuesday. It's a HU tournament! Bodie25 and I am pretty excited to give it a whirl!

Let's see if experience pays off. Most of these people don't play that much online and many of them have never been heads up at league either. I plan on playing the player and see how that turns out.

0 comments: