Thursday, March 27, 2008

I sold my account...so...that really wan't me last night

I suck.

I wish I could claim I sold my account to someone else and they sucked. But that would be a lie.

I played the Mookie last night like some drunken teenager popping the strap on his first date's bra. Only I didn't figure out that clasp was in the front.

Made almost a buyin in 19 hands at a cash game, granted, FTP doesn't offer lower stakes than the table I was sitting at, but that's not the point. The point is, I sat down at the Mookie and threw two years of poker experience out the window and played the game like an idiot. Who really tries the min-raise bluff? This moron.

Sorry to say, I was pretty embarrassed and grateful that my laptop was not happy either. If it wasn't for laptop technical issues, I might just have thrown up on the date creating a legend of Biblical proportions. Julius - I think my hands from last night could be used for the video companion to Stupid/System.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you didn't shove all your chips in with QJsOOOOOted!

We'll try for GH another time :)

RaisingCayne said...

Oh, come on now, the "min-raise bluff" is totally underrated! Should've worked!... rigged.