Monday, March 3, 2008

iTunes Meme

Thanks Kaja for the cool meme. I had to wait until I could get back to work, this is where I listen to music the most.

Instructions: Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be.

How many songs total: 18,661
How many hours or days of music: 53.5 Days
Most recently played: The Thin Ice - Pink Floyd
Most played: Spirits in the Material World - The Police
Most recently added: Where Are You Tonight (Journey Through Dark Heat) - Bob Dylan

Sort by song title:
First Song: The A-Team Theme Song - [Not sure how that got in here]
Last Song: 99% - Soul Asylum [gotta love a good MN band!]

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: 5 sec - And That's the End of the Ballgame - Jock Rock, Vol. 1
Longest Song: 23 min 29 sec - Echos - Pink Floyd

Sort by album:
First album: Abacab - Genisis
Last album: 9 1/2 Weeks Soundtrack

First song that comes up on Shuffle: Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now) - Cracker

Search the following and state how many songs come up:

Death - 39
Life - 318
Love - 1181
Hate - 71
You - 2121
Sex - 86

I think I have a music problem. My goal for a while has been to collect every song ever recorded. Couple more hard drives to go and I think I'll be there!

3 comments:

The Poker Enthusiast said...

My family and I greatly appreciate the kind thoughts and words you have for us in our time of grief. Our prayers are returned to you in honor of my father. Thank you.

Pokerenthusiast

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

"Echoes" an all-time fave of mine. Ween has covered it live, if you can believe that.

OhCaptain said...

Pink Floyd is probably my favorite band of all time. It's the only bad that I paid to see on two different tours.

Back before the birth of the Internet, I was in college surfing one of its predicesors called BitNet. I travelled as "Gilmour". A reference to my favorite band.

Periodically, in lots of things I write, you will find a reference to something Floydish. Not mentioned in my meme is the fact that I have every album they have ever released.

By the way, which one is Pink?