Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I blame Waffles and Gadzooks...damn them to hell

American Cities That Best Fit You:

60% Austin
60% Denver
55% Seattle
50% Las Vegas
50% Miami


I really don't get this. It's like hitting the Midwest is damn near impossible. I want snow. I want cold and I sure as hell don't want to live in Texas. Miami? You've got to be friggin' kidding me. I want to ski. Skiing involves snow. Snow != Miami. How the hell does Chicago or Minneapolis not fit this damn thing?

Friggin' blogger memes are rigged. I did get Las Vegas...christ I'm tired. Calgon take me away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its a conspiracy co-funded by the Austin Chamber of Commerce and the Miami Chamber of Commerce.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

The fix is in!

gadzooks64 said...

Rigged!

I didn't even get Vegas and I said long hot summers.

Totally rigged!

bodie25 said...

It's a curse being listed as a top city in the US. I would have a marketing strategy that keeps people away from my city...