Monday, December 15, 2008

I owe you

We are home from Las Vegas and the gathering.

I have so many stories I want need to write about but right now, I miss my pillow. Astin said it best, "Sleep is for the weak." Right now, I'm weak, but for 4 days...4 of the most adventure filled days of my life, sleep was truly not an option.

Tonight was private time with the kids. I really missed them. Kat - we gave them your hugs just like you asked. I might have given them extras too.

Tomorrow night, is a private tournament for my poker league. It could be another late night. We could hope.

4 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Also, congrats on the cash in the blogger tournament.

John G. Hartness said...

Good to meet you and your lovely wife. See you soon!

jamyhawk said...

Congrats on your cash in the Blogger tournament!

Wish I could have been there. . .

Looking forward to the blogger tourney recap and more pictures.

Ignatious said...

forgot to congratulate you on the cash! great meeting you sir.