Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Memememememe

Who knew? Saw this meme on (and was tagged by) Sean at Instant Donahue. What the heck...I'll even cross post this on two blogs...I'm feelin' saucy...

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Consider yourself tagged for reading this and I'm one of those tech guys that knows you read this...so don't tick me off!

(just kiddin' - I don't tick off easy :-D )

UPDATE: BamBam started this...blame him. That is all.

6 comments:

Zeem said...

I'm a '68 Dodge Dart, baby!

Goatlady said...

OK, I am really dumb, what does it mean if you have tagged me?

I am a Honda S2000

Fuel55 said...

I'm a 911 too.

BamBam said...

I started the stoooooopid thing damit! So get ticked off all you want baby!

:p

OhCaptain said...

Zeem - call Car Talk on NPR, they'll love you!

Goatlady - this means you should post it on your blog.

Fuel - Great minds think a like.

BamBam - please note you have been give full credit for this. All ticking offedness will now be directed at you :-P

lightning36 said...

I am a Ford Festiva.

I think I did something wrong ...