Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HORSE Coverage on ESPN

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that the ESPN WSOP coverage has finally gotten to HORSE.

I agree with Chris at Ante Up! that the coverage so far has been good. I'll be watching it again with more detail at home tonight, but when I was at poker league last night, I could have really used a symbol for which game they are on currently. I look down, play a hand, get sucked out on and I look up to the TV and I can't tell if they are playing razz or stud! DAMN!

Well, seeing that I suck at stud...the hands do look pretty similar.

1 comments:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Had the same reaction. Can't believe with all the fancy color-coding of hi-lo, borders for down cards, percentages, etc., ESPN didn't think to put a note somewhere on the screen identifying the game!