Friday, October 26, 2007

Wow...file this under...um...I want my time back

I just read on LaunchPoker.com, entitled "Mismanagement". I really want the time I spent on this article back. This could possible be the most obvious piece of poker writing ever done. This was even worse than Phil Hellmuth's "Play Poker Like the Pro's", Doyle Brunson's "Online Poker". 2 of the worst poker books I've ever read.

The "Mismanagement" article can be summarized like this...you mismanage your poker game, you will be a loser. Huh? Is this supposed to be informative? I sure hope no one got paid for writing this. Are there really people out there that think to themselves, "Mistakes don't matter"?

The last paragraph sums up the whole thing, it basically says, you mismange your wealth, you will be broke. Well...duh!

I need more sleep. I really need an article on not mismanaging my sleep. I didn't realize that if I don't get enough, I'd be tired.

2 comments:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Time mismanagement is another type of mismanagement. Time mismanagement is when you fail to manage your time. Time mismanagement can cause problems, such as you have experienced. You must especially avoid this type of mismanagement.

:)

OhCaptain said...

Excellent point! This article then agues for not reading this article! Dang...I wish the first sentence had just said that. I really was just trying to avoid work by reading articles about poker.